PMP Exam Prep
The Velociteach System
The most widely recognized project management designation in the world – the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential indicates to your employers, clients and partner organizations that you want to achieve outstanding results, day in and day out. Together with World Class Productivity and the innovative Velociteach System, I am thrilled to offer this program in downtown Toronto!
Literally thousands of PMP’s and hundreds of organizations across Canada and the United States have been my former students. A former Global Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI) and a Project Management Professional (PMP) for 15+ years, my role has been to assist them throughout the entire process from getting registered to write the exam through to the final hurdle of passing and keeping up their credentials over time. Through my business (Rudkins PM Services) as well as my partner organizations (University of Toronto, Canadian Management Centre, Humber College, etc.) my advantage has been in combining my real life experience in project management with the more theoretical approach required by PMI. In the end, participants leave with their PMP as well as a practical knowledge of how to implement and use the tools in real life.
Working together with WCP and the Velociteach System, this program focuses on five key components for PMP success.
- Application Guidance — Complete and thorough review of your background and training to ensure you are qualified to write the PMP exam. We then provide guidance on how to fill out the application ensuring that your application is accepted and you can then focus on preparing for the exam.
- Instructor Led Course — An intensive 10 session (3 hours/session) instructor led course that covers the entire scope of knowledge required for passing the PMP exam. Held over 10 weeks, this approach allows you to fully prepare and be ready to write the exam immediately after the course.
- On-line Support — The InSite e-learning system includes both an e-learning component and a PMP exam testing lab. The e-learning portion supplements the instructor led course and provides additional project management training reinforcement, . Participants can go through all of the e-learning modules, or select specific modules to clarify and review specific exam topics.
- Ongoing Testing – In-class baseline testing and the on-line testing lab allows participants to simulate the taking of an actual 4 hour PMP exam, or create custom tests of any length focused on specific areas of your choice. The results of each test are recorded, so you can see where you need additional focus in order to pass the exam.
- Supporting Materials — Andy Crowe’s book The PMP® Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, laminated quick reference guide, flash cards and audio files. Use these as you study leading up to your exam, to help ensure that you know the material inside and out.
Thanks Tim! Your approach works. I was a new immigrant (literally 10 days in canada) when I took your course. The course helped me to customize my experience for the Canadian environment and get a pm job right after. I’ve now been promoted to PMO leader to lead PMs and Business Analysts. Mahmood Milani